Describe a family member that did something that made you feel proud
You should say
- Who this person is
- What this person did
- Why you felt proud of them
- In regards to the given topic, today, I am going to talk about Mr. Teg Singh who is a grandfather of mine.
- I have been living with him since my birth.
- If I talk about his physical appearance and personality, though he’s in his early 70s, he is physically fit and active.
- Mr. Singh is not only tall but also quite handsome.
- What I like the most about him is that he always dresses up to nines.
- Frankly speaking, Mr. Singh is arguably the most kind and helpful person I’ve ever met.
- It’s a matter of couple of months back, due to the corona pandemic, my country was in a state of lockdown.
- Many businesses had shut down and some were at the verge of extinction.
- Nevertheless, medical field was booming at the same time.
- Instead of saving people’s life, most of the hospitals were minting money.
- Poor people were struggling for even getting the basic treatment.
- Seeing this unfortunate situation, Teg decided to offer free medical treatment to people.
- He turned his big yoga practice hall into a hospital, where needy people were provided with not only medication but also food.
- Even he taught some breathing exercises as well as home remedies to boost the immunity.
- Obviously, at first, I was nervous and afraid, but after seeing his dedication and determination, I really felt proud on my grandfather.
- I couldn’t stop myself to be the part of the crew.
- It was a proud moment to see, unlike others, without even charging a single penny; he saved the lives of more than 100 people.